Belly up to the bar in style with the rustic refinement of Ponderosa Pine and natural hides. Whatever your libation, Jack Daniels or margarita, the union of Spanish latillas and Western styling in our handcrafted leather and wood bar stool will suit your aesthetic inclination. Rough-cut solid pine logs are harvested in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, dried in a solar kiln, shaped and sanded by hand, then finished per your specifications before being topped with an upholstered seat.
How we would use it | Aligned before a concrete bar in a loft or flanking a brass console in a cabin.
- Ponderosa Pine - Harvested primarily in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, the wood is seasoned for several months in a solar kiln and allowed to develop organic cracks and separations which occur naturally as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- 20 lbs (average)
- Adjustable glides
- Exclusive to Pfeifer Studio
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Dried in a solar kiln
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth to clean. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- This design is available in custom sizes and materials. Please call 866-804-1909 for more information.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Our solid wood furniture was born and raised in the mountains of New Mexico. Rooted in our history, local artisans use old-world handcrafting techniques to form and texture each piece. Dried using the power of the sun and finished to order per your specifications, they leave our home for yours. Their bold presence is grounded in nature and imparts authentic organic depth to any environment. Wild West American made – no wonder our furniture is beautiful, look where it grew up.
ABOUT OUR FINISHES
We are proud to use BioShield® stains, hard oils and sealed topcoats, whenever possible. Their non-toxic, low-VOC products are 100% petroleum-free, and healthier for you, the planet, and the artisans who work with them. Our painted options are offered in Benjamin Moore Natura® Paints, which are certified asthma & allergy friendly™ with Zero VOC and Zero Emissions.
- Natural | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
- Dark Walnut
- Honey Brown
- White Wash | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
- Sealed Topcoat - satin finish that forms a hard, durable wood surface. Interior use only | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
- Oiled Finish - penetrating oil that soaks deeply into the wood and enhances the grain. Interior use only | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • Free Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Ships with FedEx Express or US Priority Mail International • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit