Suspend Disbelief Coffee Table
A slab of concrete floats seamlessly above a recessed base to create a lightness not usually associated with the material. Made by hand, concrete is blended with sand and fiberglass to create a lightweight and durable material. Finished with a waterproof sealer, it is suitable for interior or exterior use. Its perfect proportions and size give it the presence to fill a large space or tuck into a small one - indoor or out.
Where we would use it | As a cool counterpoint to a traditional sofa; or for architectural oomph with a streamlined Italian piece.
- Concrete - The concrete used to create this design is blended with sand and fiberglass to create a lightweight and durable material. It is finished with a waterproof sealer, making it suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Suitable for exterior use
- 35.5 x 35.5 x 12 H inches
- 110 lbs
- Handmade in France
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth to clean. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- Lyon Béton has worked to develop a unique concrete, specially designed for the manufacture of furniture. It is armed with metal wire and fiber to create a lightweight material, which is durable and easy to maintain indoors and out. The special care that they take in the finishes respects the grain unique to concrete. This technical expertise allows them to offer collections with neat corners and curves, emphasizing the unique character of the concrete.
- Seasonal reapplication of a water-resistant stone wax is recommended for exterior use
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Our concrete pieces from French manufacturer, Lyon Béton are not-so-heavy weight champs. They possess the modern presence, tonal ‘grey-dations’, and indoor/outdoor durability of man-made masonry without the heave-ho heft. Their well-designed streamlined minimal coolness is a sophisticated contrast to warm, organic materials and traditional silhouettes. Our hard-to-resist bantamweight concrete collection will knock you out with its winning style.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $200 Curbside Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with a Freight Carrier
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Ships with FedEx Express or US Priority Mail International • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit