Composed of solid, sustainable cork, this unique rounded-edge coffee table in five colors sits firmly in a black or white powder coated steel base. Cork is the ideal material for anything: from steaming hot to ice cold, hard to soft, moist, sharp, heavy, or fragile. Handmade to order in the USA, and sealed with eco-friendly EnviroMax, a Greenguard Certified formaldehyde free, environmentally safe cork sealer, you’ll enjoy years with this beauty.
Where we would use it | A group of four or more in a hotel lobby, one floating in an entryway
- Sustainable Cork - From the regenerative bark of the cork oak. During cork harvest, the tree remains standing while large sections of its outer bark - the cork itself - are cut and peeled from the tree. Cork oak is unique in its ability to regenerate its outer bark. A harvested cork oak tree stores up to five times more carbon than an unharvested tree, since the tree utilizes additional carbon in the regeneration of its bark. Each year, cork oak forests account for 10 million tons of CO2 absorption.
- Powdercoated steel
- 24 dia x 16 H inches
- Handmade-to-order in USA
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth to clean. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- Sealed with EnviroMax, a Greenguard Certified formaldehyde free, environmentally safe cork sealer
- This design is available in custom sizes and materials. Please call 1-866-804-1909 for more information.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Eugene Stoltzfus celebrates materials for their inherent qualities and features visible connections, giving expression to the forces at play. He loves it when he can look beyond the expected and, sometimes flirting with the impossible, find the engaging possible. His eponymous architectural firm was founded in 2006 after he left his positions as Chairman and President of Rosetta Stone, the language software company, and returned to his original profession and passion: architecture. The furniture was originally part of his residential work and led to the public offering. They are a design-driven firm exploring the interplay of form, function, and material in ways new to them. The idea of timeless design which artfully serves practical human needs, inspires their work.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • Free Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with a FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Sent tax and duty collect
This item is FINAL SALE and not available for return.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit